Young Dolph, whose real name was Adolph Thornton Jr., was a talented rapper from South Memphis. He gained popularity for his unique style of rapping, which included the best young Dolph quotes and amazing lyrics.
He also had several successful singles, including “100 Shots,” “Major,” and “RNB,” and was featured on O.T. Genasis’ hit “Cut It.” Unfortunately, Dolph passed away in 2021 at the age of 36 due to a tragic shooting.
His fans were able to enjoy one last album from him, Paper Route Frank, which was released in 2022 and featured guest appearances from Key Glock, Gucci Mane, and others. Young Dolph was famous for his quotes and lyrics and left a lasting impact on the American music industry.
Remember and honour their legacy through these powerful words. We have listed Young Dolph’s quotes….keep reading for more fantastic quotes.
Young Dolph’s Famous Quotes
Young Dolph, the king of Memphis, is more than just a rapper. He’s a husband, father, and a true master of balancing his personal and professional life.
From overcoming adversity to achieving success on the Billboard charts with his hit album, “King of Memphis,” and hit single “Cut It” featuring O.T. Genasis, Dolph never fails to inspire and uplift his fans through his music and lyrics.
But it’s not just his music that makes him a legend, it’s his ability to balance it all and live life on his own terms.
Let’s take a look at some of the best Young Dolph famous quotes that showcase his wit, wisdom, and relatable perspective on life, love, and success.
Young Dolph Famous Quotes: Use the late rapper’s savage and powerful quotes as Instagram captions to add a special flair and honour his legacy.
- “You ain’t got to run your mouth. All you got to do is let your actions speak.” ~ Young Dolph
- “You only get one shot at life, one life to live, make the most out of it put as many smiles as you can on people’s faces, help as many people as you can, and get you some paper. Live life, you and your folks.” ~ Young Dolph
- “The best thing is to invest in yourself because it takes money to make money.” ~ Young Dolph
- “It’s a big world and I got a lotta money to get. Young Dolph” ~ Young Dolph
- “You work hard enough everybody going to see it.” ~ Young Dolph
- “I like peace and quiet. It’s like I’m a loner.” ~ Young Dolph
- “You can’t be playing halfway or you are gonna get halfway results.” ~ Young Dolph
- “What matters to everybody else doesn’t matter to me.” ~ Young Dolph
- “It’s really important for everyone in our community to stand for something.” ~ Young Dolph
- “We just like having fun with everything we do.” ~ Young Dolph
Young Dolph Quotes About Life
Young Dolph’s remarks are likely to inspire and elevate his followers, from overcoming adversity to living life on their own terms.
- “I’ve been enjoying life for a while.” ~ Young Dolph
- “Whatever you want to do, just make solid decisions.” ~ Young Dolph
- “I don’t give a damn if it’s a hustle that’s already big or you go to work at Kroger every day, the grocery store. Or you work at Walmart. You work, so I respect you. You don’t work, what can we do? We can’t relate.” ~ Young Dolph
- “I’d rather motivate somebody all day long.” ~ Young Dolph
- “Dodge all the suckas.” ~ Young Dolph
- “I didn’t agree with everything she was trying to get me to do and teach me, but once I got old enough, I understood everything. I’m thinking she was being mean. I’m like, ‘Damn, I just want to have fun. I just want to go outside, Grandma, play with the rest of the kids and kick it and ride bikes.’ She prepared me for life with all of the rules.” ~ Young Dolph
- “Everything I know and everything I got, I had to teach myself.” ~ Young Dolph
- “I’m here to satisfy the people. I’m here to teach. I’m here to motivate. I’m here to give people the adrenaline, the push and support.” ~ Young Dolph
- “Whatever it is we doing, we gonna do it to our very best.” ~ Young Dolph
- “Never downplay anybody.” ~ Young Dolph
- “I’m not just an artist. I’m a CEO.” ~ Young Dolph
- “I always liked money, so when I was 15, 16 I went headfirst in the streets.” ~ Young Dolph
- “At the end of the day that’s the only thing you can’t pay for, the thing you can’t get back. So you gotta learn to sacrifice that time to put something you trying to invest in.” ~ Young Dolph
- “You really got people that you got to talk to every day, you got teams that you gotta work with every day. You lose track of… not real life, but the people that really love you. It becomes a distanced thing because you give that job all of your time.” ~ Young Dolph
- “I’m grown now. I ain’t a kid no more.” ~ Young Dolph
Young Dolph Quotes for Instagram
Young Dolph, born Adolph Thornton Jr., is a Memphis, Tennessee-based rapper famous for his memorable songs and engaging lyrics. Check out below for young Dolph quotes for Instagram
His quotes are frequently filled with wit, wisdom, and a dash of levity, making them ideal for Instagram quotes or motivational posts.
- “I really don’t like showing my hand.” ~ Young Dolph
- “We ain’t got no limit with nothing we do, even if it’s not music-related.” ~ Young Dolph
- “Been workin’ my whole life, but I ain’t never punched a clock.” – Young Dolph
- “To be honest, I don’t care about your opinion, where is the check?” – Young Dolph
- “Real bosses don’t talk, we just sit back and listen.” – Young Dolph
- “I’m nothin’ like the rest, so what the f*ck did you expect?” – Young Dolph
- “Out here in these streets, it ain’t no such thing as love.” – Young Dolph
- “Smelling like a pound walkin’ in the bank.” – Young Dolph
- If you ain’t talkin’ money, I don’t wanna talk. – Young Dolph
- “If I want it bad enough, then I go get it.” – Young Dolph
- “If money is not in the equation, please do not approach us.” – Young Dolph
- “I went got the bag and now everything lit” – Young Dolph
- “While you were thinkin’ twice, I already rolled the dice.” – Young Dolph
- Let’s skip the small talk, it’s time to talk numbers. – Young Dolph
- “Cause we at the top, but we really from the bottom” – Young Dolph
- “I don’t get mad, I just get paid.” – Young Dolph
Motivation Quotes Young Dolph
Yung Dolph was a rapper who motivated the masses with his powerful Quotes and hustler’s spirit. Born in Chicago and raised in Memphis, he rose to fame with his clever lyrics and relatable perspective on life. Tragically, he lost his life in a senseless act of violence in Memphis. Despite his untimely death, his words continue to live in and motivate people.
So, take a moment to reflect on these thought-provoking Yung Dolph quotes and let us know which one resonated with you the most. Let’s honour his legacy and continue to be motivated by his message.
- “To be a hustler, it’s got to be in you…some people have it but don’t have it as much as others. And to be a hustler and to be a super hustler, you have got to know how to deal with sacrifices.” — Young Dolph
- “I’m going to keep working in the future like I just came in. Like, I’m doing free shows or getting $1,500 for a show. I’ve been around certain people…Being around prolific artists rubbed off on me, and it shows in my own output—my back catalogue could fill crates.” — Young Dolph
- “People that know they gotta work every day, them the kinda people I respect.” ~ Young Dolph
- “There are three rules for being in the Paper Route Illuminati. Rule number one: get the money first. Rule number two: don’t forget to get the money. How do you make that money? You can’t make money without making sacrifices.” – Young Dolph
- “When I talk about success I don’t mean the music business, I just mean the people around me.” ~ Young Dolph
- “Never stop working. Never stop, never get satisfied.” ~ Young Dolph
- “Every decision you make, you got to stand on that decision.” ~ Young Dolp
- “I don’t wanna be like everybody else.” ~ Young Dolph
- “As long as I keep going up and keep working, my value is going to increase.” ~ Young Dolph
- “Society admires risk takers, but only the ones whose risks pay off.” ~ Young Dolph
- “I’ve been working my whole life, but I have never punched the clock.” ~ Young Dolph
- “I believe that for those who work for it, opportunities will knock, doors will swing open, fears will be conquered, and risks will pay off.” ~ Young Dolph
Rap music isn’t just about beats and rhymes, it’s about real-life experiences and perspectives. And when it comes to gaining insight and inspiration, there’s no better source than the wise words of rap artists like Young Dolph.
From his lyrics to his tweets, Young Dolph quotes offer a powerful and relatable perspective on money, life, and more. So, whether you’re looking for motivation or just want to gain a deeper understanding of rap, take some time to read and reflect on Young Dolph’s quotes.
They’re sure to leave an impact. Share them with your friends and family and spread the inspiration.